Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tbell tbell is offline

Default My Greenhouse: a warning to those who still wish for one...

ROFLMAO!
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:37:52 -0700, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

Al, please take Tenman's advice about hiring the kids. This is the time of
year when they are looking for work in droves.

My digging days, I think, are pretty much over. I find that I'm not as
strong as I once was. Actually, I'm thinking about some weight training to
strengthen up.

In this weather, when it is hotter where you are than here in S. FL, take it
easy. We don't want to lose you, buddy.

Wendy, that's *backhoE*! Wow, winches and wenches and backhos. What's next
on this board?

Diana ;o)