Old 13-06-2008, 04:43 PM posted to triangle.gardens
me[_5_] me[_5_] is offline

Default Seeing more ticks this years..

wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:24:26 -0400 in
Pauline Leveille wrote:

Those who grow catnip plants - do you get a lot of stray cats in your
yard?
Wasn't sure how attractive the plant itself was vs when it's dried and
put
into a cat toy :-)

I see no evidence of stray cats in my area, but what little bit of a
vermin problem there is is kept in check by rat snakes.
None of my three cats care that much for fresh catnip.
Maxtor and Seagate will both eat catnip plants in pots inside... but
they also do that to nearly any house plant. If given a choice between
a live catnip plant and the lawn, Maxtor will eat the lawn.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."

You named your cats after hard drive manufactures?

I have two birds name shut-up and you-heard-me