Old 14-06-2008, 02:53 AM
SOLEXIS SOLEXIS is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmine J. Ventura JR View Post
Hello everyone,

Does anyone out there have a nutrafin CO2 system ? What EXACTLY are in the
CO2 stabilizer and CO2 activator packets? Any feed back as to weather this
system is good or bad, please reply.

Thanks

Carmine
Hi,
I have tryed the Nutrafin, the Red Sea one and JBL Vario. The best one is JBL because you change the bottle each time and after 45 days when the other one are after 25-30 days. I never have any trouble to start again the system because of this bottle exchange.
I have built my own system with yest and sugar but it had injected too many CO2 and the reaction is finished after 1 week! I still use the JBL Bio CO2 (about £25)
Bye