Old 15-06-2008, 10:04 PM
mor mor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrider.36 View Post
On Jun 15, 7:27*am, Duff2 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:19:52 -0700 (PDT), "nightrider.36"

wrote:
I got a lawn assessment from TruGreen and their report indicated that
I have layered soil--what is it? *They did the free inspection while I
was at work. They also identified two invasive weeds. *Not bad.

*Don't be a fool. *
Their only interest is how many layers of cash they can get from your
wallet into theirs.

yea, thanks. They want $40 to throw fertilizer on my lawn once a
month--the call it an application. What I really wanted was that lawn
inspection because I wasn't sure if I had fungus or the lawn was just
underwatered. I can't tell the difference. That and they also
identified some weeds, spurge and oxalis (that weird little three leaf
clover-looking weed). It was good to read about them.

I'm not signing up for their service but I took advantage of the free
lawn inspection. At least now I can stop throwing fungicide and
concentrate on watering, weed removal and mowing.
that is alot of money. which you can do it your self since you know what your lawn needs.