Old 16-06-2008, 07:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Superthrive

Just thought I'd share something with the group. I've had some of this stuff
for a while, but never did use it. That changed this year.

When we (yes, *we* - I am so fortunate that Frank really helps!) began to
repot earlier this year, I decided to start a Superthrive regimen. As per
info that I received from various people who have used it, I've been using
it at a rate of 8 drops to a gallon of water.

After a plant has been repotted, I pour a quart or so of the solution
through the plant. I won't use it again on that plant until it is next
repotted, unless a good amount of time passes in between.

The results: Amazing. The new growth is far stronger and bigger. The flowers
are larger. It may be my imagination, but it even seems that the colors are
more vibrant. Yeah, that's probably my imagination. Still.

I'm a believer! Anyone else use it?

Diana