Old 17-06-2008, 03:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Shanghai McCoy[_2_] Shanghai McCoy[_2_] is offline

Default Getting rid of a mole

willshak wrote:
on 6/14/2008 1:34 PM Shanghai McCoy said the following:
Hi all - I haven't tried to poison this damned thing, but I have tried
one of the mole guillotines to no avail. A friend at work suggested
used kitty litter sprinkled around tunnel entrances- apparently the
cat urine scares moles away. Sounds logical to me, but before I
subject myself to a litter box, I'd like your opinion. TIA.

http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question...3182228AADzz2c
:-)

Thanks Willshak.. after I catch the little *******, I'll check the mole
for warts...