Old 19-06-2008, 09:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
EXT EXT is offline

Default Neighbor Fence Problem/Question?? LONG!!

Is it a "wiffle-ball", is it 3 to 4 times a year, do you really know
everything that is going on with your children. Your other descriptions
don't add up, so exaggeration is assumed, so it can be assumed that you
minimize the actions from your side. You need to assume responsibility for
you and your children, and need to be honest with your descriptions. Your
neighbor seems to be overreacting and this is escalating into a battle. Meet
with him and settle your augments like adults. Fence in your backyard to
contain the children's games, to prevent them from spilling into his yard.
His garden is not intruding into your yard.

"MICHELLE H." wrote in message
"They have no right to trash his garden!!"

I didn't know that ACCIDENTLY hitting a plastic "Whiffle-ball" into a
garden was considered "trashing a garden"!!!!!

I could see if the kids were running over into his garden and stepping
and stomping on all his plants, then yeah, that would be trashing his
garden. But thats not what they do, as they KNOW that they are not
allowed to go into his yard ( because of his threats to call the police!
).

But ACCIDENTLY hitting a plastic ball over in his garden like 3-4 times
a year is "trashing it"???

COME ON!!!!!