Old 20-06-2008, 12:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
J.A. Michel J.A. Michel is offline

Default Getting rid of a mole

"Shanghai McCoy" wrote in message
news
Hi all - I haven't tried to poison this damned thing, but I have tried one
of the mole guillotines to no avail. A friend at work suggested used kitty
litter sprinkled around tunnel entrances- apparently the cat urine scares
moles away. Sounds logical to me, but before I subject myself to a litter
box, I'd like your opinion. TIA.

You need a Cat. We have two outdoor kitties, and they are freaking
RUTHLESS. I have ZERO problems with moles, gophers, or rabbits. They kill
everything in sight. The downside is I'm stuck cleaning up the bloody
gut-pyles that they leave for me by the garage door. It's a fair trade.
:-)