Old 21-06-2008, 02:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default THE MEASUREMENTS....

MICHELLE H. babbled:

The reason the fence is 10 1/2 inches back from the property line, is
because as I said when I started this topic, the fence is BACKWARDS,
with the smooth side facing his yard, and the inside of the fence facing
our yard.

When you install a fence, you get to choose who gets to view the pretty
side. If he installed the fence then he can have the good side facing
him. That doesn't make it "BACKWARDS". If you installed it then you were
stupid for putting the good side away from you.

I'm glad you're not my neighbor.

--
Art