Old 25-06-2008, 07:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default abpo gone from verizon news servers.

On 25 Jun 2008 11:01:49 -0700 in Terry wrote:

The trick with binaries groups is they aren't carried on Google and not too many
free news servers will carry them because of storage over time. My newsgroups
provider, Newsguy, has a special now for Verizon users that gives free extra
time.

If you're looking for an inexpensive option without the headaches of running
your own news server, they might be worth a try.

http://newsguy.com/freemonth.htm

And teranews is supposedly offering 50M of news a day
for free after a $3.95 initial setup fee.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."