Old 26-06-2008, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dayton Dayton is offline

Default abpo gone from verizon news servers.

*&%$#&*^$)!@

Just realized, T'bird automatically inserts as a link but does not show
it as a link when sending.

Dayton wrote:

This is a solution for viewing, but not uploading, and it is free:

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...s.orchids.html

(Sorry, but Thunderbird won't let me insert that as a link in a
newsgroup, only individual e-mail)

To see all alt newsgroups (except porn), delete everything in that
address beginning with "alt"

Al Pickrel wrote:

Yes, I know why. Anyway, there was talk on abpo of setting up a
private server for pictures once the big companies started dropping
the .alt hierarchy. Please post the server information here when/if
it gets done because many of us can't see abpo anymore.