Old 26-06-2008, 03:56 AM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] Liteshoe@gmail.com is offline

Default Local source for BT...

On Jun 24, 11:23 pm, wrote:
It looks like I may have some squash vine borers and was wondering
if anyone knew of a local source for BT to inject into the vines to kill
off the little *******s.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."

Chris, I've never heard of this, but I'm interested.
Has this worked for you in the past?
Only one year in 11 have I not had borers take down a crop.
I just replant, since I don't want chemical pesticides in my food. But
I curse as I do it.
;-)
I've found Bt at farm and garden stores, but I'm south of you. Getting
pretty common these days.

Now, how about those squash bug nymphs??! Any ideas?