Old 26-06-2008, 11:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help needed - What is wrong with my tree?

In message , Henley Birder
writes
Hi Don, My location is Henley-on-Thames. I don't know the
species,

but it has been suggested could be a peach or cherry tree(?).
Thanks

for the info.

I'd guess at an almond (Prunus dulcis), rather than a peach (Prunus
persica) or cherry (Prunus avium, Prunus cerasus, Prunus padus, etc),
but that certainly seems to be in the right ballpark.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley