Old 29-06-2008, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default $%*X$! Cats

On Jun 28, 10:42 pm, "Astral Voyager" wrote:
Has anybody found an effective way of deterring cats from the garden?

I'm sure somewhere on my property is a sign in cat speak that reads 'Public
Toilet'. A good part of my time gardening is spent clearing up their mess (I
thought they were supposed to bury it).

I would be quite happy to shoot them but feel the law may not agree with my
view that they are vermin and should be eradicated.

Do the pellets work or has anyone tried those ultrasonic device?

Any tips much appreciated.

Mel.

--http://www.ebid.net
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy

Mel, try moth balls broken up into small pieces and scattered around
the garden, it worked for me.

Judith