Old 02-07-2008, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default stupid question

I suppose I should ask Carter and Holmes, but I have one of those $30
coupons from teh AOS that I want to use at C&H but I don't see any place for
them to accept it if I order via the web page.....hmmmm I guess I'll have to
call them and/or physically mail it in with the order... Anyone else run
into this sort of thing with the AOS coupon? The coupon is numbered, so I
assume they (eithre C&H or the AOS) really want the physical piece of paper
back...