Old 02-07-2008, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default $%*X$! Cats

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Eddy contains these words:

Astral Voyager wrote:
I'm sure somewhere on my property is a sign in cat speak that reads
'Public
Toilet'. A good part of my time gardening is spent clearing up their
mess (I
thought they were supposed to bury it).

Come on, man, you are obsessing about this, surely. What's the problem
with a bit of cat shit in the garden? Or even three or four new little
turds every day?

Finding them by Braille while weeding.

In our garden the cats used to use our chicken's dust bath area. That's a
problem.

We've prevented access by putting chicken wire, loosely, round the places on
the boundary which the cats usd for access. So far it's worked.

Mary