Old 02-07-2008, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Happy Birthday Gary!!!

Hi, Gary,

Cattleya leopoldii x loddigesii coerulea 'Blue Sky'

What I meant was the 'coerulea' in the name, as you use it in your moniker.

Diana

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Wow, that is beautiful! Yes the spots do look better on the flower than on
the skin or in front of the eyes. You know, it's just another day on the
calender and another few hundred dollars spent on an orchid splurge and
dinner. I don't get to do too many of those evening dinner things any
more. When you fall asleep before the entree you know it's time to throw
in the towel.
Anyway, thanks for remembering. Wherever did you get that plant? And what
does Diana mean the name especially suited me? No offense taken. I just
didn't catch the connection
Gary
.
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Birthday wishes from
Cattleya leopoldii x loddigesii coerulea 'Blue Sky'
Cheers Wendy