View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Old 04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
JWick JWick is offline
Registered User
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Question Weedkiller, Nettles and any danger.

Recently my Mum has sprayed the garden with a certain weedkiller that gets to the roots. After a while as I was walking in the garden with bare feet my left foot was brushed by the nettles and got stung. However, the pain lasted throughout the day and into the night, whereas normally the pain wouldn't last for a minute. I was concerned whether this continued pain was due to the weedkiller, and whether the poison could have absorbed it and entered my body.

Would this be valid? Should I take any further action?