Old 04-07-2008, 09:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Schecter Eric Schecter is offline

Default Test and ID needed

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I know it's a darn near impossible task to get an
ID, but you never know...
in any event it makes for a nice plant, and the division has taken off well.
I swear by that Aussie Gold media for both indoors and out, at least it
works for me in this climate (inland San Diego county).
Eric
disclaimer: I have no affiliation, etc etc.
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Eric, lovely flower, but I doubt anyone will be able to ID it for you
without even a bit of the name.

Diana