Old 05-07-2008, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Santa Barbara fire

No, not anywhere near me. But last week the fires near Fairfield and Napa
ruined air quality around here (I think I posted pics) and folks with asthma
and plain old allergies had trouble breathing. The SB/Goleta Gap fire is
much worse and closer to town. Like I say they'll have this under control
in a few days and then it'll just be getting over the smoke. But in the
meantime yikes!! I'd hate to be there.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
You have to be seriously brave to be a fire fighter. Seriously brave.

Is any of this near you, Kathy?

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
And more pictures here, especially the last one from teh LA Times
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,7374426.story