Old 05-07-2008, 04:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default My collection

That's a happy photo, Eric. Very serene and lovely.

Diana

"Eric Schecter" wrote in message
Looking back through my photos, I thought to share this early morning shot
of my indoor collectin from this April. Mostly phals and my favorite, the
Lc. Casitas Springs (from Aloha Orhids). I will be dividing and doing a
re-pot this weekend. Most of the phals are now doing the new leaf thing.
The Epidendrum is putting out a new growth, and the spike is fading fast.
Happy growing,
Eric