Old 06-07-2008, 01:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Kye

Thanks for the quick reply. I hope you feel better soon!

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Ray,

Ive just come back from being out of town for a few days and am laid up
with the flu atm, but am hoping to have the server operational asap.

Kye.

"Ray B" wrote in message
Hey there, brother.

What's the status of your proposed news server? If you're serious and it
won't be a drain, I'll wait. If you'd rather not - and nobody would
blame you - I'll go for a pay service.

Your thoughts? (And anyone else's?)