Old 06-07-2008, 01:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default My collection

How many plants do you own? If this is it you must be doing some sort of
magic. I'd love to have this percent of my orchids in bloom at any one time!
Very nice..
Gary

"Eric Schecter" wrote in message
Looking back through my photos, I thought to share this early morning shot
of my indoor collectin from this April. Mostly phals and my favorite, the
Lc. Casitas Springs (from Aloha Orhids). I will be dividing and doing a
re-pot this weekend. Most of the phals are now doing the new leaf thing.
The Epidendrum is putting out a new growth, and the spike is fading fast.
Happy growing,
Eric