Old 06-07-2008, 03:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default My collection

Ditto, ditto. A very nice show indeed Eric.
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
How many plants do you own? If this is it you must be doing some sort of
magic. I'd love to have this percent of my orchids in bloom at any one
time!
Very nice..
Gary

"Eric Schecter" wrote in message
Looking back through my photos, I thought to share this early morning
shot of my indoor collectin from this April. Mostly phals and my
favorite, the Lc. Casitas Springs (from Aloha Orhids). I will be dividing
and doing a re-pot this weekend. Most of the phals are now doing the new
leaf thing. The Epidendrum is putting out a new growth, and the spike is
fading fast.
Happy growing,
Eric