Old 06-07-2008, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Schecter Eric Schecter is offline

Default Den. draconis - plant

Thanks Diana. I don't even see the original post on the group, thus my
question about original posting date.
Perhaps, as a test, you could post a pic or two from your Bell South acct.
Eric

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Eric,

It appears that Motzarella does not enable users to see photos that do not
originate with their own server. At least, that's what Motz users have
deduced.

Diana (still on Bell South)

"Eric Schecter" wrote in message
Sorry to jump in here, but trying to figure out why I didn't see the
original post. Any idea when it first hit the servers? I can onle "see"
as far back as 6/24 on this Motzarella service.
Thanks,
Eric