Old 08-07-2008, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Have you priced fertilizer?

KB, sometimes you are really weird. I recognize the trait, since I have it
also!

Diana

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:43:25 -0700, K Barrett wrote:
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
you could start a worm farm....

Great. Now my skin is crawling!

Diana

In my secret life I wish I was employed as the owner and chief bottle
washer
in a business selling maggots and leeches for use in medicine. I
envision
myself answering the phone 'Medical Maggots' in a bright chirpy tone.
Makes
me smile every time. Can you imagine my logo and stationery?

That reminds me of "Doc" on Cannery Row.

Bob