Old 11-07-2008, 09:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Duncan[_2_] Duncan[_2_] is offline

Default Humic Acid

Opps clicked on send by misteak when i actually wanted to click on nothing
at all! Belleve it or not it mostly comes from coal. The coal used to be
peat. We prety much have that market sewn up as well. Most of Alberta has
coal under it. I just went to the Alberta Geological Survey web page and
they estmate there is over 2 TRILLION tons of coal in the plains region
alone with the mountains/foothills being loaded as well.

"Ray B" wrote in message
If you consider that Canada has the North American market on peat sewn up,
and that's where a lot of humic acid comes from, it's rather ironic, no
"