Old 11-07-2008, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Have you priced fertilizer?

In one of my former lives, I used to spend about a month and half a year
(usually two 3-4 week trips) in China, back before the Brits gave back Hong
Kong.

While there were some odd things by my standards, I thoroughly enjoyed the
food, lost weight while eating and drinking to excess, but had gut problems
once I got back to the greasier foods here. To this day - and it's been 20
years - I still cannot stand most places' notion of "Chinese food" in this
country - outside of SFO and NYC, that is.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I am queasy just reading these threads, which brings me to . . . . . . .
.have you seen photos of
the different foods in Beijing!!!!!!
Cheers Wendy

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Egads, strangeness abounds!!

DK (PS: Thanks for the ID, Al. Spot on.)

"Al Pickrel" wrote in message
I was quite temped by the set of four "venereals" for just $29.85...

(I watched a science show about medical maggots and it looked nothing
like these. Well, kind of watched. I kept having to leave the room.)

" wrote in message
Okay, I looked. There are some odd toy designers out there!

Diana

"Steve" wrote in message

LOL! I just took a look and it sure wasn't what I thought it was going
to be. Diana, I really think you could handle this one!

Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

wrote in message
On Jul 9, 3:33 pm, "Diana Kulaga"

wrote:
Nope. Uh-uh. Not clicking that link, thank you very much!

Diana

oh go ahead--they're cute! i got an e coli for a friend of mine.

totally safe for work.

--j_a