Old 12-07-2008, 06:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mark_OK Mark_OK is offline

Default newsgroups -- a little off topic

I use ATT DSL and was just checking the news groups and could still see a
large group of binary groups. the server is news.dallas.sbcglobal.net .

I did notice RGO is not retaining post as long.

"eeyore" wrote in message
I use ATT and have just been informed that they've dropped
alt.binaries.orchids to block "child porn". Not sure I see the
connection, but does anyone know of any alternative providers or other
accesses to newsgroups.

Apologize as I know this issue has already been posted, but at the time
ATT didn't seem to be blocking groups. They just threw this at me with no
notification.