Old 07-04-2003, 09:20 PM
arklay

Default Bamboo from B&&Q - need info

We have sold a bamboo at my work in the past called Fargesia muirielle
'Jumbo' if that helps..

Cheers
Stuart

"Andrew Thomson" wrote in message
It was £6.99 when I saw it last week and £9.99 this week!

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Andrew Thomson" contains these

words:

I had a look around B&Q today. They are doing a bamboo that they call
'Jumbo'. I've had a look around the internet and since I can't find

anyone
else with info on Bamboo 'Jumbo', I'm assuming that this is not the
official name for this plant.

The plant info card describes the height as 180-240cm, which doesn't

seem
jumbo in comparison to some of the bamboos I've seen.

Adam's description sounds alluring..how much was it at B and Q,
please? I may have to send an emissary :-)

Janet.