Old 13-07-2008, 01:53 PM posted to bionet.plants
Parthagen Parthagen is offline

Default Weedkiller, Nettles and any danger.

hai J Wick,

can you give the ame and composition of the weed killer?
may be that can help to track the problem.

parthagen

On Jul 4, 8:23*pm, JWick
wrote:
Recently my Mum has sprayed the garden with a certain weedkiller that
gets to the roots. After a while as I was walking in the garden with
bare feet my left foot was brushed by the nettles and got stung.
However, the pain lasted throughout the day and into the night, whereas
normally the pain wouldn't last for a minute. I was concerned whether
this continued pain was due to the weedkiller, and whether the poison
could have absorbed it and entered my body.

Would this be valid? Should I take any further action?

Thanks

--
JWick