Old 15-07-2008, 04:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] arietb@gmail.com is offline

Default Test for Gene

On Jul 15, 1:38 am, "K Barrett" wrote:
Nope, I never saw the original message, just this reply.
K Barrett"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

Woo hoo, it worked! Now Mick will come and spoil it all.

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Try this.

Diana

Diana-I tried to use your link- but what happened was a bit
disconcerting! Like I was put out to pasture, or something. Exactly
WHAT was the "link"?
I haven't been contributing - for a long time.
Changing the way I see the postings- has left me not able to POST,
myself. Or maybe that happened at my last birthday party.
Yes- one must watch out for them- they are tricky and quick.
Birthday parties, I mean.
Well, anyway, I got myself signed in and pass-worded and all.
For 17 years I have been wishing for a C. violacea- and I finally got
one. Now I think maybe they don't really LIKE the "warm" weather?
Life always presents little challenges.
EB