Old 15-07-2008, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Test for Gene

I'm with Kenni. get a flikr account and post links.

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
. ..
Diana: No pic here, on rgo, but I still get abpo, with Comcast for my
ISP.

At the risk of sounding like Mick G -- there seems to be a major
proliferation of places where one can post pics for free, I run across
them all the time. So what's wrong with doing that and then posting links
here, which works for everyone (including any who may actually still be on
dial-up -- it does still exist)?

Kenni

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Woo hoo, it worked! Now Mick will come and spoil it all.

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Try this.

Diana