Old 15-07-2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Test for Gene

Look upthread, Gary. Some people can't see the photo. Until we all settle on
servers that work for abpo, the post elsewhere and link to it here sounds
like the best bet.

Diana

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
Note, too, Diana that this newsgroup posts go back to the beginning of the
year (at least on Bellsouth). That could change if the file sizes
increase. I don't see a problem with that since Bellsouth didn't keep
pictures on abpo for more than 2 weeks anyway.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Try this.

Diana