Old 16-07-2008, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
unknown[_1_] unknown[_1_] is offline

Default Test for Gene

--and i am home, on the mac, using mtnewswatcher on giganews, and your
original message is not here. odd; in the past when ppl have posted
pics here by mistake, they've shown up just fine.

--j_a

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

Odd that I could see it but others could not. I guess some ISPs strip
images. Given that AT&T has ended the alt.binaries groups, you'd think that
the company would be among those stripping them.

Back to the old drawing board. I guess I'm going to have to relent and get
Giganews.

Diana

wrote in message
On Jul 15, 1:38 am, "K Barrett" wrote:
Nope, I never saw the original message, just this reply.

ooh pretty!

ok, so i never saw the orginal message on google/dejanews, but i went
over to newzbot and despite it saying "cannot extract file" or some
such, it showed the post and the picture. and the qualification is
that i'm on a PC; things might change if i tried looking at newzbot
on the mac. but then, on the mac, i use gignews and mtnewswatcher, so
this is all moot....

--j_a