Old 16-07-2008, 08:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Photo Sharing Sites

Here are the addies for a few free photo share sites. If we begin using
these and linking to photos here, perhaps someone who is still able to get
abpo can tell others what we are doing so they can be included if they so
desire.

http://www.flickr.com/
http://community.webshots.com/
http://www.snapfish.com/
http://www.pbase.com/
http://photobucket.com/
https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...pa ssive=true

I could probably post a thousand more, but surely we can find a couple of
the above that work. Chris suggests choosing one or two and having all of us
use them, but I don't know that it matters much. If we're posting links,
what's the difference?

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong, Chris. You generally have pretty good
reasons behind your statements.

Diana ;o}