Old 17-07-2008, 02:01 PM
ZoeM ZoeM is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
How long has the box been in its pot?

As to the pelargoniums, it could be the result of all this cold wet and windy weather - or over-watering.

Thanks for your reply. I've only had the Box for a year.

I also have a couple of small box that I grew from cuttings - and one of them has pale leaf tips too. So I wondered if they needed some kind of special feed.

I did wonder whether I had over-watered the pelargonium. Should I just wait and see what happens with them?

Thanks!