Old 17-07-2008, 02:10 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeM View Post
Thanks for your reply. I've only had the Box for a year.

I also have a couple of small box that I grew from cuttings - and one of them has pale leaf tips too. So I wondered if they needed some kind of special feed.

I did wonder whether I had over-watered the pelargonium. Should I just wait and see what happens with them?

Thanks!
The box may be suffering from needing repotting. They are fairly greedy feeders, and if the soil in the pot has not been changed, it may well be worn out.

The pelargoniums - yes - keep them a bit dry. They do after all originate in South Africa, so don't really like to be soggy. You could also try cutting one back hard to make it break into new growth.