Old 17-07-2008, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Flikr etc

No this is actually an old picture. I've been moving folders around on my
harddrive, trying to make more space, figured it was time to put up or shut
up and decided to start the flickr account. I can see I'll have to start
naming my files better, LOL!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
For starters, she is absolutely beautiful Kathy.
Was this one from S. Barbara?
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I found out that I already was registered at Flickr because I had an old
geocities account (yahoo and geocities merged way back at the dawn of
time.) So maybe that helps some people in terms of posting pictures.

Anyhoooooo

Here's my first pic on my flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2675425339/

K Barrett