Old 17-07-2008, 03:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Flikr etc

So far I added Eric, and was looking for you but got distracted halfway
through. Probably had to go to work, LOL! Why does *that* always get in my
way?

K Barrett
"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
It is good to add those posting to Flickr as "contacts". That way the
system notifies you of any new postings from them.
~John

"Steve" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:
I found out that I already was registered at Flickr because I had an old
geocities account (yahoo and geocities merged way back at the dawn of
time.) So maybe that helps some people in terms of posting pictures.

Anyhoooooo

Here's my first pic on my flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2675425339/

K Barrett

Very nice flower, but I realized, as I waited a moment for the site to
open, that it just isn't as much fun as opening a post on ABPO. Still,
this will do fine until Kye is ready for the unveiling.
If Kye wasn't here to offer an eventual solution, I would suggest that we
all agree to use the Motzarella server for ABPO. Then we would be all on
the same server and we would all see the pictures (and it's free).
Of course, Kye's is a better solution because it will be compatible with
those who are already paying for a newsgroup service. We will be able to
see a first time poster who finds ABPO from one of those other servers.

Steve