Old 08-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Lemon tree

Here's a PDF file from the University of Arizona about growing citrus:
http://cals.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/az1001.pdf

I would think that *something* in there must be applicable to Las Vegas!

Here's a thought: Maybe you could sacrifice a fruit or two by cutting slots
in them, pasting 3 cherry stickers over the slot, and waiting for someone to
stick money in the slot!

(Sorry, sorry, I must be giddy from inhaling too much peat moss this weekend
while planting all those 3# azaleas -- I overbought!

The laughter you hear in the background is me -- watching the weather
reports for NYC & points north!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Tom Gauldin" wrote in message
Well, I just put out my first citrus tree. It's a dwarf lemon that's
covered with blooms. The folks say I might get some this year, but next
year for sure. I followed the directions for fertilizer, but would
appreciate any suggestions since I'm new to citrus trees.

--

Tom Gauldin, Las Vegas NV
NEW EMAIL