Old 07-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Snakes are out and about

I've never run into a "snake in the grass" per se, but I know that I've
narrowly avoided stepping on some that like to come out & sun themselves on
the "pavers" on my path to the mailbox.

Also, I have developed a quite different attitude toward snakes after
finding them in my Bluebird house a few years back!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Arwen Long" wrote in message
cpub.duke.edu...
Do you just run into snakes in the grass? I don't have a woodpile or
anything & am wondering what the probability is of running into one...
North Durham area, if it matters.

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Penny Morgan wrote:

Just wanted to make people aware that I found my first baby (12")

Copperhead
Snake on Saturday. My cat was playing with it and it was coiled up with
just its head out of the grass. Make sure you watch your step and wear
shoes in the grass.

I live in N. Raleigh near Mt. Vernon Church and Creedmoor Rd.

Penny