Old 19-07-2008, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Andy Pastuszak Andy Pastuszak is offline

Default DIY aquatic fertilizer question

John Smith wrote:
John Smith wrote:
This URL contains a formula for making a "poor mans fertilizer" for
aquariums.

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/m...0103180400.htm

Although the article is quite complete in the ingredients and amounts,
it does not give a dosage per gallon or per ten gallons, etc.

Anyone using this and if so, in what amount(s)?

Thanks in advance,
JS

This newsgroup appears slow if not dead! (I am new here and guessing, of
course ...)

However, here is more info on "Poor Mans' Dosing Drops" (PMDD):

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertil...-tim.html#roll

Regards,
JS

Sadly, all these groups appear dead. Here's hoping we can bring some
life into them.

Andy