Old 22-07-2008, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Paph pictures

Aw, I guess I need to sign up for Motzarella. Fontina. Brie. Cheddar.
Whatever. Bell South was only archiving abpo for a period of 10 days or so
anyway. Am I going to need help with this? If so, I expect my pals here to
give me a guide.

Tomorrow, after I get done with the three thousand things I have yet to
accomplish. I am so far behind that I am about to catch myself on the track.

Diana

"Duncan" wrote in message
Shaw is still carrying ABPO but i have allways only had avery short
period of time in which to view. Some times less than 24 hours.

"Steve" wrote in message

I got replies from Ray, Kathy, and Wendy. Dave Gillingham replied to the

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Steve, who is still there? Just curious.

Diana