Old 22-07-2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel Mckoi Reel Mckoi is offline

Default Non-floating Plants Floating Root

"BB" wrote in message
(What is it with me and floating plants??? )

This has happened twice now to the same plant. I expect it'll
happen soon to the other lily I have....

Walked out to the pond the other morning and one of my lilys had
floated completely out of its terracotta pot and the root ball was
floating on the surface. ..........

What was it planted in? Mine are in a heavy clay soil with about an inch and
a half of gravel over the soil. I never had one float out of it's pot.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.