Old 23-07-2008, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive in Kent Clive in Kent is offline

Default Climber for garage wall

Hi all!

Down here in deepest Kent I'm looking to cover an ugly north facing concrete
garage wall. It does get some sun late afternoon / early evening but is in
shade most of the day. Ideally I'm looking for something that is fairly
drought tolerant, self-clinging with some spring and / or summer flowering
and a fairly vigourous climber. Am I asking the impossible or do I have to
compromise? Any suggestions will be gratefully received & acknowledged.

TIA

--
Clive in Kent