Old 24-07-2008, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default newsgroups -- a little off topic

Dusty, the situation is interesting. Andrew Cuomo has been trying for years
to get elected to something - anything. Now that he's won an office, he is
doing his best to prove he is effective. I was no fan of Mario the Pious
(Andrew's father) when he was Governor of NY. But he established himself as
strong and capable. The son is trying to move out of his father's shadow.

I know it sounds like psychobabble, but that's what a lot of NYers believe.
Shakespeare lives.

Diana

"Dusty" wrote in message
. 33.102...
wrote in news:bdceb770-f02d-4d50-bfec-e5d4eec9e2c1
@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

sounds good to me.

--j_a

Oops forgot to paste this link