Old 26-07-2008, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default newsgroups -- a little off topic

I was trying to be gentle. ;o)

Diana

"Dusty" wrote in message
. 33.102...
What I think of Attorney General Andrew Cuomo is better said by
Mark Twain
"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is
sure."

A couple more of my favorites are

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
Benjamin Franklin

It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three
unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience,
and the prudence never to practice either of them.
Mark Twain