Old 25-07-2008, 09:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Von Fourche Von Fourche is offline

Default How Long Till Roundup Works?

I bought some Roundup weed killer yesterday. I sprayed a part of the
fence line. How many days does it take for it to kill the weeds? I am
hoping Roundup would first kill the weeds, then I would take a weed-eater to
them in a week or two after Roundup does its job.

Also, I bought some Roundup Poison Ivy killer and sprayed some Ivy that is
growing on a tree. Will that stuff actually kill the Poison Ivy for the
summer?

Thanks!