Old 26-07-2008, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wil Wil is offline

Default Green catapillars eating my basil and lettuce leaves.

On Jul 25, 5:55*pm, "Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote:
"Wil" wrote

I found one green cat eating the leaves of my basil a couple of days
ago and found one eating my lettuce leaves this morning. *
I took them
out and put them on weeds by the fence hoping they'll eat those. lol

you fool! *;(
they will multiply, get hardy
and they will find where there is good eatin!
prolly the same place you pick *

lol I put them very very far from my garden. I just thinking that
these buggers will soon beome pretty butterflies that will come back
and polinate my gardens.

Wil